Our Immediate Needs for the holidays!
- Christmas gifts for children ages infant to 12; purchase a toy valued at about $20 to $25, place UNWRAPPED in a Christmas gift bag. Call to arrange a drop-off. Gifts are due by SUNDAY, DECEMBER 15.
- $25 Gift cards to Walmart, Harrisburg Mall or Colonial Park Mall for children ages 13 to 18 who are residents of the shelters. We chose these three locations because they are available by city bus. Gifts are due by SUNDAY, DECEMBER 15.
- Toiletries for adult gift bags: alcohol-free mouthwash, shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste, soaps, combs and brushes, toothbrushes, etc. These items are due by Tuesday, December 10. Call Mike at 220-1061 to arrange a drop-off. On the evening of Thursday, December 12, beginning at 5pm, the staff of Penn State Internal Medicine West has volunteered to assemble the bags at their location. They appear to have adequate numbers of volunteers for the task.
- Cash donations to purchase food to prepare the ham dinners at the three shelters. Click the following link to learn how to donate: http://gemmasangels.org/donate.html We need these to be made by Sunday, December 15 in order to have the funds available to make purchases.
- In cooperation with Pronio's Market in Hershey, you may purchase a gift certificate there in any amount and it will be put toward the purchase of hams and other food to make Christmas dinner at three shelters on Saturday and Sunday, December 22 and 22. Check Pronio's website or Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ProniosMarket