Our Drop Off Points
Gemma's Angels Farm-to-Table program has been the mainstay of our mission since our inception.
This program connects the fresh produce of local farms with a variety of Gemma's Angels agencies which are drop off points including food pantries, soup kitchens, and shelters. Through this partnership, we are able to provide more nutritious food to the working poor, the poor and the homeless across Dauphin and Lebanon Counties, contributing to health and wellness.
Produce is offered to organizations that have the structure and capacity to efficiently prepare, serve and/or distribute the produce on a timely basis to the individuals and families they serve. We provide this produce at no charge.
- Bethesda Men's Shelter
- Bethesda Women & Children's Shelter
- Shalom House
- Salvation Army ARC
- Susquehanna Harbor Safe Haven for Men
- Interfaith Shelter for Homeless Families
- Evergreen House
- Downtown Daily Bread Soup Kitchen
- Uptown UMC Soup Kitchen
- St. Francis Soup Kitchen
- Ecumenical Food Pantry
- Fountain Gate Church Food Ministry
- Manna Food Pantry
- Hummelstown Food Pantry
- Grantville Area Food Pantry
- Rutherford Food Bank
- Middletown Interfaith Pantry
- Antioch Food Pantry
- Harrisburg City School District (pending)
- American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge
- Hummelstown Manor, Hummelstown
- Domestic Violence Intervention
- Fresh Start Day Shelter/LCCM
- New Path Family Ministry Shelter
- Women's Shelter on Willow
- Joshua House
- Jubilee Aftercare
- Palmyra Caring Cupboard
- Jonestown Food Bank
- Quest Employment Services & Training
- Covenant House, York
- Elizabethtown Family Shelter
- Elizabethtown Day Center
If your agency or facility is not listed, please contact us to be added to our distribution channel.
Become a PARTNER AGENCY
Learn more about becoming a partner agency work & how your agency could get involved. Complete the form below and one of our volunteers will get back to you.