2017 Spirit of Gemma Awards
Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Hershey-Derry Township Historical Society's Library & Museum at 40 Northeast Drive, Hershey, PA (parking & entrance in rear)
AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania
The Spirit of Gemma Award recognizes those who significantly contribute to Gemma’s Angel’s mission.
Nominees can be individuals, groups or organizations or a business. Priority is given to those who reside or are located in Dauphin or Lebanon Counties but consideration is given to any nominee.
Spirit of Gemma Awards Breakfast Fundraiser
The 3rd Annual Spirit of Gemma Awards Breakfast fundraiser will be held in the lower level Community Room at the Hershey-Derry Township Historical Society's Library & Museum at 40 Northeast Drive, Hershey, PA on Saturday, June 3, 2017 from 9 am to 11 am. For directions to the venue, which is located adjacent to the Hershey shopping outlets, click the Google map below.
Purchase Tickets & Sponsorships
Tickets are $15 per person for adults, $6 for children ages under 12 and free for children under age 5. A breakfast of pancakes, sausage links, fruit salad, orange juice, coffee/tea and breakfast breads will be served.
Sponsorships are as follows:
Bronze Sponsorship - $75 includes three (3) breakfast tickets, recognition in the program and website
Silver Sponsorship - $125 includes five (5) breakfast tickets, recognition in the program and website
Gold Sponsorship - $200 includes ten (10) breakfast tickets, recognition in the program and website and a special certificate of recognition
Platinum Sponsorship - $500 includes twenty (15) breakfast tickets, recognition in the program and website and a special certificate of recognition
How to Register:
Click here to...
- Register and pay securely online by credit/debit card or
- Register and mail a check or
- Register and pay at the door.
For additional information about this event, please contact Gemma's Angels President Mike Macchioni at (717) 686-7503.
Special thanks to the following sponsors who so generously donated to make this fundraiser a s
Platinum Sponsorships $500
- AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania
Gold Sponsorships $200
- John & Judy Dunn, Hershey, PA
- Tom Poole, TSI Testing Services, Harrisburg, PA
Silver Sponsorships $125
Bronze Sponsorships $75
2017 Award Recipients
Humanitarians of the Year:
- Jessica & Tim Demopoulos, Hershey, PA, Owners, The Chocolate Avenue Grill and Smoke Bar & Grille;
Volunteer of the Year:
- Jill Carpenter, Schaefferstown, PA, Gemma’s Angels HersheyPark Volunteer Manager
“Spirit of Gemma” Award:
- Dr. Bhargav Patel, DMD, Hershey Dental Group, Hershey, PA;
- Support Connections of Lebanon County, Palmyra, PA;
“Heroes for the Homeless” Award:
- Milton Hershey School Student Home Green Hill and Mr. & Mrs. Scott and Kim Schuyler;
- Milton Hershey School Student Home Harpers and Mr. & Mrs. Jesse and Jennifer McLucas;
- Daniel Ioffreda and Hershey High School Garden Club;
- Kobie White and Contega Hodges, Downtown Daily Bread soup kitchen, Harrisburg;
- Level Four and Level Six Gymnasts of the Gymnastics Center of Hershey and Coach Gabi Phillips
- Lebanon Tri-Hi-Y, Lebanon High School;
Directions to the venue. Click on the red marker for turn-by-turn driving directions.
2015 Award Recipients
The 2015 award recipients are below: